Terms and Conditions of Use for seatradar.com
1. By using seatradar.com you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (the “Terms”). If you do not accept these Terms you should not use seatradar.com. If you are under 18 years old (or any other applicable age of majority): (a) you represent that you have the express permission of your parent or guardian for any use of seatradar.com (including, without limitation, any submission of comments and or photographs or other content and personal data); and (b) any reference to “you” shall be construed as a reference to your parent or guardian where the consent of such parent or guardian would be legally required in order for the provision in question to be valid and effective.
2. References to “SeatRadar”; “we”; and “us” shall be construed as references to the owner(s) and/or any administrator(s) of seatradar.com from time to time.
3. We may make alterations to these Terms from time to time and these variations shall become effective immediately upon being accessible from seatradar.com.
4. You hereby acknowledge that third party websites with links from seatradar.com have not been verified or reviewed by SeatRadar and agree that any use and access of such third party websites is made at your own risk.
5. Any username and password issued to you are personal to you in order to facilitate your access to and shall not be disclosed to any third party without SeatRadar’s prior written consent. You further undertake that you will not try to access any confidential information (including usernames and passwords) of any other person.
6. All email communications sent by SeatRadar and attachments thereto are intended only for the addressee and/or others authorised to receive them.
7. Privacy From time to time we may ask for and/or you may choose to submit personal data to SeatRadar.com (including your email address and contact details) for purposes of identification and marketing. You agree acknowledge and undertake that all information that you provide is accurate and current. You expressly agree and accept that this data may be used, stored and processed to improve the operation, administration and development of SeatRadar.com to improve the service, as well as for commercial. marketing, advertising and promotional purposes. In particular (but without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing), you agree that we may use (or license to third parties) the information or parts of it to notify (or enable third parties to notify, as applicable) you about new content and/or features and/or events or related activities and/or products and/or special offers and/or news items that you may find useful. If you do not want your personal data to be collected or processed, please do not submit it and if you believe that we have data about you that is incorrect please contact us in writing.
8. Cookies and Google Analytics
8.2 Google Analytics
We use Google Analytics to help us to understand how you make use of our content and work out how we can make things better. These cookies follow your progress through our website, collecting anonymous data on where you have come from, which pages you visit, and how long you spend on the site. This data is then stored by Google in order to create reports. These cookies do not store your personal data.
The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website, including your IP address, may be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google may use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for us and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
9. Users of the site who wish to share seatradar.com’s content socially using third party services such as Facebook, Twitter, or Google+ may have cookies stored on their computers from these third party websites. For more information on the cookie policies of these third party sites, please visit their websites.
10. You agree and accept that we have no responsibility to review the content of the any third party communications (including, but not limited to, any posted comments, links, images or videos) on seatradar.com all of which are made available on the basis that we shall not be required to exercise any control or judgement of the content or the material posted or contained therein. The views expressed in any third party communications are the views of the individual authors and not those of SeatRadar unless expressly stated otherwise by SeatRadar. In particular but without limitation to the above SeatRadar shall not be responsible for and disclaims all liability in respect of any comments, views or remarks expressed in any such communications.
11. User Generated Content
11.1 You agree that you will not use seatradar.com in any what that is: (a) illegal or may reasonably be expected to encourage illegal behaviour; (b) may reasonably be expected to harm the reputation of seatradar.com or SeatRadar; (c) will or would likely be harmful, deceptive or a nuisance to any other person.
11.2 You hereby undertake that any content you submit to seatradar.com: (a) will be accurate; (b) will not be defamatory, obscene or offensive; (c) will not infringe the intellectual property rights (including, without limitation, copyright and/or trademarks) of any other person; (d) will not promote any business (whether your own or that of a third party) and will not otherwise include any promotional or advertising material.
11.3 Without prejudice to the generality of any other provision of these Terms, you hereby agree and acknowledge that you take full responsibility for any content you submit (including, without limitation, any images uploaded or submitted to seatradar.com and/or the content of any comments posted on seatradar.com) to seatradar.com which means that if you provide content in breach of these terms, you may be required to compensate anyone who suffers as a result.
11.4 You grant us an irrevocable, non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, sublicensable, transferable (at our sole discretion) right and licence to use any content you submit to seatradar.com (including, without limitation, any images uploaded or submitted to seatradar.com and/or the content of any comments posted on seatradar.com) (the “Content”). Our right and licence to use any Content pursuant to this Clause 11.4 shall entitle us to (without limitation) host, store, cache, reproduce, publish, display (publicly or otherwise), perform (publicly or otherwise), distribute, transmit, modify, adapt (including, without limitation, in order to conform it to the requirements of any networks, devices, services, or media through which the Services are available), and create derivative works of the Content.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing you agree that we may modify any images submitted or uploaded to seatradar.com by adding comments, cross-references, links, logos or explanatory notes thereto.
11.5 You represent and warrant that you have all necessary rights, licenses, and permissions to grant the licences referred to in 11.4 above and that the Content submitted by you, and the submission of such Content, do not and will not violate any intellectual property rights (including but not limited to copyrights and trademark rights) of any third party. You agree that you will indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Seatradar; seatradar.com; and any affiliates, customers, vendors, hosts, officers, or employees of either Seatradar or seatradar.com from any liability, damage or cost (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs) from any claim or demand made by any third party due to violation of these representations and warranties, or otherwise arising out of any submitted Content.
11.6 You undertake not to upload, post or otherwise submit any image(s) uploaded, posted or submitted to seatradar.com on or to any other website or entity offering the same or similar services and/or which engages in any business or activities which competes with the activities of seatradar.com.
11.7 You hereby agree and acknowledge that any image(s) appearing on third party websites and in relation to which you are the copyright holder, shall be treated as content submitted to seatradar.com and shall fall within the scope of 11.4 above in the event that: (a) you post or submit any link(s) to any such image(s) anywhere on seatradar.com, or (b) you agree to our posting of any such image to seatradar.com in writing on any such third party website.
12. You shall not rely on the comprehensiveness or accuracy of any information provided by SeatRadar or any third party for the purpose of booking tickets to any event or venue. In particular, but without limitation, any information given by SeatRadar (whether by way of comments on seatradar.com or otherwise) regarding the quality of the view or acoustics from any seated or standing position at any venue are opinion only and no warranty is given as to the accuracy or reliability of any such information. Please conduct your own independent research prior to purchasing any event tickets.
13. To the maximum extent permitted by law, SeatRadar excludes liability for any loss or damage of any kind howsoever arising out of or in connection with seatradar.com and/or any usage thereof including (without limitation) in relation to the collection, storage and usage of any information (including personal data) provided by you to seatradar.com/SeatRadar.
14. SeatRadar shall be entitled to terminate this Agreement and immediately remove, cancel or suspend access to and use of seat radar.com upon your breach of any part of these Terms whatsoever. Termination shall be without prejudice to the accrued rights of either party.
15. These Terms and any non-contractual obligations arising out of or in connection with them shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. The courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these Terms and/or or your use of seatradar.com.