With the total eclipse out of the way (who else saw nothing other than a grey cloudy sky?!) we can finally turn our attention back to more important things…like music and the fact that Spring 2015 is here!
Inspired by the article over at Billboard.com we’re asking the seatradar.com community what they think will be the hit(s) of Spring 2014.
Last Spring’s highlights included:
- Sam Smiths no.1 debut with “Money on My Mind” (anybody who thought that was a one-hit wonder please stay behind for detention)
- The global sensation “Happy” by Pharrell Williams (did you Happy-dance? Leave us a comment with a link to your Youtube video!)
- The “Bad Blood” album by Bastille; and
- “She Looks So Perfect” by 5SOS;
…to mention just a few.
Over at Billboard.com, they’ve picked the 10 songs they link are most likely to be the “Song of Spring 2015″ and have assigned odds of success to each track. Here are their selections:
1. Maroon 5, “Sugar” 5/2
2. Taylor Swift, “Style” 3/1
3. Zedd feat. Selena Gomez, “I Want You To Know” 5/1
4. Pitbull & Ne-Yo, “Time of Our Lives” 11/2
5. Ellie Goulding, “Love Me Like You Do” 8/1
6. Carly Rae Jepsen, “I Really Like You” 10/1
7. Rihanna & Kanye West & Paul McCartney, “FourFiveSeconds” 11/1
8. Ariana Grande, “One Last Time” 12/1
9. Nick Jonas, “Chains” 15/1
10. Walk The Moon, “Shut Up and Dance” 20/1
Do you agree with this list? Would you change the order – or any of the odds? Or do you think the whole thing needs tearing up and starting again?!
Either way, we’d love to know what you think. Leave us a comment below and we’ll put pull the best ideas together in a follow-up post based on the combined wisdom of everyone here at seatradar.com!
Let us know!